Live blood analysis is a qualitative test that may help to identify some of the possible health conditions listed below :
- Relative activity of the immune system
- Morphology of the red blood cells
- Adrenal and Liver stress
- Presence of parasites, bacteria, yeast, fungus, mycoplasma and viral infection
- Blood sugar and hormonal imbalances
- Mal-absorption of fats, proteins and other nutrients
- Crystalline forms of morbid matter, uric acids and cholesterol
- Degenerative activity and gastrointestinal tract dysfunction.
- Presence of heavy metal
- Presence of free radical and anti-oxidant level in your body.
Other benefits of live blood analysis :
- Giving early warning of potential upcoming health challenges
- Alerting to the advisability of medical referral
- Monitoring a specific condition before and after any health regimes